Use Modern AI for semantic search
Help customers find what they’re looking for even when they don’t know exactly how to search for it. Use Graft to return the products closest in meaning to the search terms by combining every dimension of a product listing.
What is semantic search?
Semantic search is a search technique that uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand the intent behind a user's query and deliver more relevant results.
What are the benefits of using Modern AI for semantic search?
- Improved search relevance: understand the context and meaning behind user queries, delivering more accurate and relevant search results, which ultimately leads to a better user experience.
- Enhanced user experience: By providing personalized and context-aware search results, semantic search helps users find the information they need more quickly and easily, increasing user satisfaction and engagement.
- Increased conversion rates: As users find relevant products or information more easily, they are more likely to make purchases, subscribe, or take other desired actions, ultimately improving conversion rates and driving revenue growth.
- Better content discovery: make it easier for users to discover new and relevant content, enhancing the value of a company's content library and encouraging users to explore more of what the company offers.
- Competitive advantage: A superior search experience can set a company apart from its competitors, attracting and retaining more users over time.
- Improved insights: provide valuable insights into user behavior and search trends, helping companies better understand their audience and refine their content, product offerings, or marketing strategies.
Who can benefit?
Companies that want to enhance their search experience by understanding user intent and providing more relevant results.
- eCommerce: help customers find products that match their intent, even if they don't use the exact keywords used in the product description.
- Customer service: help agents quickly find the information they need to resolve customer queries, leading to improved response times and customer satisfaction.
- Healthcare: search through vast amounts of medical data and help doctors and researchers find relevant information and insights.
- Finance: help analysts and traders quickly search through news articles and financial reports to identify market trends and make informed decisions.